Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing 18 Online Productivity Tools

One big advantage to using free online productivity tools is that they are free. Another advantage to using Google docs was the collaborative element one can make use of with this tool. Teachers can work together on documents to create the perfect document that is edited and updated by the group without being in the same room or leaving their classrooms. I liked using the templates in Google docs. I looked at calendars, cards resumes, certificates and more. When looking at OpenOffice, I found a drawback to be that you have to download it and this takes time. It did take more time than I would like to open the documents in Google docs because I kept getting a message that said I needed to verify my e-mail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment