Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing 23 My Thoughts

Wow! I finished.
1. There were so many discoveries for me in this program. I really enjoyed playing with Flickr, making a video on Photostory, how to do a wiki, and finally blogging for the first time. The image generators were so much fun to play with also.
2. This program will enable me to do things that I had always wanted to do, like blogging and making videos and to help my teachers and students with using 2.o also.
3. I am surprised that I was able to learn online and do most of the activities. I was not confident that I could do a video. I found that it was really easy and with more time, I will make better videos to use in my library. I will probably make one as an introduction to the library.
4. I did struggle with embedding my found videos in my blog. I spent way too much time trying to do this and finally gave up and provided a link instead.
5. I would take another course like this in a heartbeat.
6. This is a user-friendly way to learn about 2.0 without getting in your car or leaving your home.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about making a video to introduce the kids to the library

    ReplyDelete